Merrieweathers is a stunning converted stables and coach house on the Sussex/Kent border which we invite you to make your own for the most special of occasions. Set in 50 acres of gardens, fields, woodland and lakes the house is available to rent on an exclusive basis for wedding receptions, family celebrations, holiday hire and film location work.
Merriewethers is Available for exclusive private hire stays
Merrieweathers is an exclusive use venue allowing you you to take over this beautiful private setting and make it feel like home to you and your wedding guests.
Want to Stay at Merrieweathers?
- Stables and Hayloft sleeps 18
- ‘Pub’/Games Lodge inc. pool table, table football, darts, bar billiards, bar with pumps and optics, cinema screen, log fire burner
- Manor House outdoor heated swimming pool, can be used April-Sept by arrangement
- Tennis Court and croquet lawn (equipment provided)
- Barbecue terrace (charcoal provided)
- 50ft oak beamed room for entertaining, with dining for 16
- Log fires (logs provided)
- Set within 50 acres, lawn for games, fields, woodland and fishing lakes
Everyone has had a fantastic weekend and the stables accommodation was WOW! Our friends loved it. They said they had a wing for each family!”
Merrieweathers Stables, East Street, Mayfield, East Sussex