Prices and Booking Information for Merrieweathers Stables and Hayloft
- Consideration – close neighbouring properties. Please respect the quiet nature of the estate/countryside and be considerate of our neighbours at all times. This includes no music/noise after 11 pm.
- Please scroll down for prices and availability calendar. For any further information or enquiry please contact Theresa, the owner, via the ‘contact’ button below or call 01435 874835. Theresa will give you personal service from your initial enquiry and booking through to your welcome to the property.
- 2 night weekends (arrive Friday 4 pm/depart Sunday 11 am) available low season only.
- 3 night weekends with a choice of Thursday 4 pm arrival depart Sunday 11 am or Friday 4 pm arrival depart Monday 11 am.
- ‘Early Bird’ arrival or late departure (up to 3 pm) can be arranged: £35 per hour.
- An £800 deposit is required to make a booking. This is held as a booking and breakages deposit and refunded within 10 days of departure.The full amount would be due 6 weeks before arrival.
- The Manor House has an outdoor swimming pool which can be used by guests staying at Merrieweathers Stables: times by arrangement with Theresa. The pool is heated from last weekend in April – last weekend in September and is approximately 100 yards from The Stables.
All prices are for up to 18 people staying + 2 infants
Private Hire Venue Pricing
- Self-catering private hire for up to 18 guests
- Towels and Bed linen
- Logs and Charcoal
- Heated Pool end April- end September: times by arrangement
- All prices listed are inclusive of V.A.T
Christmas and New Year 2019
Monday 23rd – Friday 27th December (4 nights) £6,000
Monday 23rd – Monday 30th December (7 nights) £7,700
Monday 30th December- Thursday 2nd January (3 Nights) NYE £5000
(Nov-Mar excluding Xmas/NYE)
Weekend (2 nights) £2,400
Weekend (3 nights) £2,700
Weekend (3 nights) £3,000
(May-end of September)
Weekend (3 nights) £3,500
To make an enquiry please contact us directly 01435 874835 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisional bookings are held for 5 days. Your booking is confirmed on receipt of a refundable booking and breakages deposit of £800, which will be returned within 10 days of departure minus any damage or breakages.
The full amount is required 6 weeks before arrival. Payment is by cheque or bank transfer (I am sorry but we do not accept credit cards). Before sending payment you should telephone to confirm your reservation and payment details.
Grey = available
Red = we already have a confirmed booking for that date.
Orange = we have an unconfirmed booking – dates marked with this colour may become available.
You will be required to fill in a booking form which will ask you to supply your full contact details and a guest list (with ages if under 30), to notify us of any third parties hired (eg. beauticians, magician), and agree to our T&C .
The price is for up to 18 people sleeping, named on the guest list only. No extra day guests can be invited without our prior consent. This is entirely under our discretion and would be charged for.
We do not accept 21st birthday parties.